Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wild dreams

I have to admit that reading some of the comments on fetlife are an incredible huge turn on for me, especially those from Mistress Sara. I mean seriously I got 391 days of chastity and she still would like to add more, but what really troubles my mind right now is the fact that I wish she would be the one holding the keys.

People asked if I am serious about my chastity. Its a strange thing and hard to explain why I would like to have someone locking me up in chastity and keeping me denied. I think its similar to people who like to endure pain. I also think it has something to do with the fact that I think that the person holding the keys is superior to me and it is a way for me to show my respect and submission to that person by handing over the right to decide when ever I can have an orgasm.

It took a while for me to fall asleep yesterday. Seriously I was so aroused yesterday night that I couldnt fall asleep and everytime I closed my eyes I had the wildest dreams poping up in my mind. It was really frustrating. If you want to know how I felt then get yourself really turned on and then try to sleep with your hands above the blanket. Normaly I would just jerk off but sadly thats far out of reach for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment