Saturday, May 30, 2009

No update yesterday?!

No there wasnt a update yesterday and yes I am still here, locked up, chaste and denied. I just hadnt the time to write something yesterday. Was busy with work, came home and worked in the garden a bit. Yes I sometimes do, ok the truth is I hate working in the garden, but oh well... I had to do something to keep me distracted and it wasnt to hot outside. So I started working in the garden for a bit and went to bed pretty early.

I have to admit that I am starting to miss touching my little friend and this will be my second weekend without ... *sigh* At least we will have another barbecue in a few hours. Beer and a good steak helps sometimes.

Oh and I have lots of spare time right now, I didnt realize how much time I "waste" with cumming. Seeing my little friend locked up inside the chastity belt makes me so sad sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until other parts of your body become erotically attractive for your attention.

    ReplyDelete