Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Supermarket

What a day... I felt like beeing in a state of trance for most of the time today. Sitting there in front of my computer and writing my blog. Breathing a few times and feeling the urge to stroke. Its just day number 1 *sigh*

Its starting to get summer outside now, girls in short dresses and open shoes around their lovely feet and there were a few girls with sexy feet in the supermarket today. Its really hard stay focused and when I was home again I noticed that I forgot to buy half the things so I had to go back to the supermarket again.

The cruel thing is that it feels like the time is moving slower now. I am so aroused *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. So, you're not actually involved with your keyholder? This means you can date... I'm looking forward to the blog entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats right, I can date if I want. This could end in a very humiliation situation for me.

    ReplyDelete